Lockwood 001 deadlatch with internal lever
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $171.82
The Lockwood 001 would have to be regarded as the benchmark of automatic deadlatches on the market today. Strength, durability, attractive design and high quality construction have combined to make the 001 an ideal lock for all domestic and many commercial applications.
This double cylinder deadlatch is suitable for open-in timber frame doors.
- Automatic double cylinder deadlatch for timber frame with internal lever handle.
- LockAlert® function (red when engaged and green when released).
- Safety Release™ (automatically unlocks the internal lever upon entry).
- 60mm backset.
- Cut resistant 18mm projection stainless steel bolt.
- 11 concealed anchorage points.
- Door frame strengthener.
- Hold back function from both sides.
- Suits door thickness 30-45mm.
- Internal and external 5 pin tumbler mechanism.
- Compatible to most restricted keying systems (Using 001 inner barrel and 201 6 pin cylinder.)
- Supplied boxed.
Many newer models from Lockwood (including the Paradigm 005 Deadbolt) incorporate Lockwood’s patented LockAlert® status indicator that shows the lockset mode at a glance.
The lockset can operate in three modes:
Secure Mode, Safety Mode and Passage Mode.
001-1L# Double Cylinder Dimensions
Suitable for inward opening timber framed doors.