Kaba MS2 Mortice Lock and Handles Package Round End Handles (Classroom Function)
- Product Code: Kaba MS2 Classroom Mortise Round End Handles
- Availability: In Stock
|2 To 5||-2.5%||$229.13|
|6 To 11||-7.5%||$217.38|
|12 To 300||-17.5%||$193.88|
- Ex Tax: $213.64
Kaba entrance door kit.
Ideal for commercial use.
The mortice lock kit includes the following:
- Mortice lock-MS2.
- External & Internal handles-BO101C25SC/BO102V25SC.
- 'L' cam.
Cylinders not included.
BCA AS1428.1 -2009 compliant leversets.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- MS2 primary mortice lock.
- Case, cover & faceplate constructed from 304 grade stainless steel.
- Operated by key or handle outside or by handle inside.
- 60 mm backset as standard.
- 14 mm stainless steel reversible latch bolt.
- Anti-lockout function built-in.
- Easily adapted to most functions.
- Suits door thickness 32-50 mm.
- Supplied less cylinder.
- Compatible to most restricted keying systems.
- Compatible with most electric strikes.
- SCEC approved (SL3).
- MS2 M Series lock conforms to level SL8 (Physical Security) in accordance with Australian lock standard AS4145.2-2008.
- MS2 M Series lock conforms to level D8 (Durability) in accordance with Australian lock standard AS4145.2-2008.
- Fire rated up to 4 hours.
- Finished in stainless steel.
- Rectangular exterior round end plate with oval cylinder hole.
- Rectangular interior round end plain plate.
- 25 series levers.
- Plate size 165 x 44 x 12 mm.
- Plates are designed to fit back to back.
- Suits door thickness from 32 to 50 mm.
- External plates supplied with fixing screws.
- Screw fixing centres 149.25 mm.
- Disabled access AS1428.1 compliant lever.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in satin chrome.