Padde ES9000 Electric Strike
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
|2 To 5||-3.5%||$520.14|
|6 To 10||-8.5%||$493.19|
|11 To 300||-12%||$474.32|
- Ex Tax: $490.00
The ES9000 electric strike is a high security product manufactured from solid stainless steel and designed to be used with most access control systems.
4 hour fire rating. And Australian Government listed.
The ES9000 is designed, developed and manufactured in Melbourne.
Approved for Security Level 3
ES9000 - Pre-load (side pressure) testing
The ES9000 overcomes the real life issue of side pressure, commonly known as pre-load, easily opening with up to 25kg of pre-load applied to the strike. Pre-load is commonly caused by pulling on a door before it unlocks, by the weight of warped or drooping doors or by differential air pressure created by heating and cooling systems.
- Includes lip holes.
- Operates under pre-load up to 25kg.
- 4hrs fire rating when used with an approved door set.
- Suitable for use on hinged doors with fire or security requirements.
- Field selectable fail safe / fail secure.
- Equipped with a silencer pad on the keeper which significantly reduces noise when the strike is operated.
- Fully monitored - strike locked and door closed status.
- Solenoid monitor - 1 amp NO/NC microswitch.
- Door/latch monitor - 1 amp NO/NC microswitch.
- Stainless steel striker.
- Suitable for 15 mm latch and 3 mm door gap.
- 3 hardened locking pins.
- Solenoid can be continuously powered.
- Self adhesive installation template.
- Multi Voltage 12Vdc - 24Vdc.
- 250mA @12Vdc - 130mA @24Vdc.
- 1300kg static strength rating.
- 1,200,000 cycles endurance rating @ 25kg pre-load.
- Australian designed and made Approvals / Certifications C-Tick & CE compliant.
- Solenoid rated for continuous use.
- Built in protection diode.
- Mounting tabs as supplied standard.
- Weather resistant (IP54).